Witches Hit Back
- WTF is a women’s strike?8 March is International Women’s Day and we absolutely do not want to celebrate it with any flowers or chocolate. What we want is a feminist revolution.
- The Green Tide in Argentina Fighting for Abortion Rights.In November, Argentina’s president Alberto Fernandez presented a bill to Congress to legalise abortion, becoming the country’s first president in history to endorse an abortion bill.
- The Good FightI caught my 55+ white, male-identifying, neighbor recording me. I was dancing in my living room, participating in a fundraising event for an organization for differently abled folks. But does that matter?
- Poems by Crystal Ogaryour body determined my birthfeet pounding the hot pavementmarching for a revolutionarywhile supremacists profit from pain
- The Closeted Ally: Encouraging Silent Feminists to Speak Up and Show Up on Social MediaMen are excellent at claiming a space as their own. They can remove safety from a city block with the flick of their tongue. This skill is transferable on digital platforms as well. I was recently attacked on my own social media profile for having a body that a white man, over the age of sixty, deemed fuckable.
- A generation moved by the understanding of NO JUSTICE. NO PEACE.The older generation often finds humour in the anxieties possessed by Gen Z and millennials as if our intergenerational trauma does not stem from the failures of boomers. We may be afraid to send our orders back in fear of ruining someone’s day but we’ll chokeslam a racist and milibop on a cop car to hear you say her/they’re/his name.
WE ARE WITCHES
WHB is a brand of clothes against patriarchy. We are inspired by the daily fight for equality, historical personalities and empowering concepts.
Every design is handmade by feminist artists. All the feminist gifts you will find in our store are made with love and with a true desire of changing the world.